Here’s a summary of what’s new:
- All teaching days are on Tuesdays. This should really be good as we’ll meet people across the different modules and year groups for more of a community feel.
- There’s a sink or swim day every term. We hope all students will prioritise coming in for these days.
- There’s an open day once a term so if you know people interested there’s always a day coming up you can invite them to.
- The weekends that ordained pioneer ministry students do with Cuddesdon are included in the dates.
- We’ll have all three years worth of modules up and running!
- Some modules will clash with each other. This means you need to check that your pathway through will work ok. If you sense a clash let me know as soon as possible.
Get your diary out and put the dates in!