The Church Mission Society, in partnership with Greenbelt, is launching a missional entrepreneurship competition ahead of this year’s festival.
We are asking festivalgoers to submit an idea that is both transformational and includes a means of generating income.
The shortlisted entrants will get to pitch to a panel of entrepreneurs at Greenbelt 2014.
The winner will receive a free place – worth £400 – on CMS’s missional entrepreneurship week, an annual residential at Pickwell Manor in Devon (pictured above). They’ll be taught with other budding entrepreneurs, the expertise necessary to work up their idea into a realistic money-making venture and have the opportunity to present to a panel of potential funders.
How to enter
Simply tell us, in 20-25 words each:
- What is your idea to make a positive difference in the world?
- How will it generate income to be financially sustainable in the long term?
You must be:
- over 18
- a UK resident
- able to take up the prize from 16-21 November 2014
- attending Greenbelt Festival 22-25 August 2014
- and willing to pitch at a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style event over the Greenbelt weekend.
Closing date for entries will be Friday 18 July.
Announcement of the successful shortlisted entrants will take place on Monday 21 July.