The CMS Pioneer Mission Leadership Training Course is open to people across denominations. Currently, there is a wide age range represented in the programme.
Participants have been involved with traditional and non-traditional church plants, comedy clubs, creating spaces for spiritual seekers, and working with homeless and broken people, just to name a few.
The course exists to help:
- leaders starting something from scratch
- pioneers/mission entrepreneurs
- anyone interested in mission leadership training
- people who do not want to stop doing when they start learning
- people who want to learn alongside other pioneers
- those who need flexibility in terms of time and learning style
- lay people
- ordained people
- people who have been selected as Ordained Pioneer Ministers by the Church of England
- people selected as pioneers by the Church in Wales
- Baptist lay pioneers or those studying at Regents with a pioneer/evangelist designation
- CMS mission partners
- those studying for a foundation degree elsewhere who want to take independent study modules